Why Camp Barnert is Right for You
"My child wants a camp experience but is not ready to go off on a bus for a long day away from home."
"My family travels during the summer so I need a flexible schedule. I don't want to pay for time I can't use."
"Our child is still young - we don't see the need to spend the kind of money that some of the day camps charge."
"My child has many years ahead to go "big kid" camp. I want a perfect transition—a big kid feel with young child safety."
This is just a sample of statements we hear from parents of happy children who attend Camp Barnert. Read on to see what Barnert camp can offer your child this summer!
Summer 2018 Highlights!
- Special programs for our youngest campers ages 14 - 22 months.
- Optional five-day lunch provided for an extra fee. Lunch includes child-friendly foods and fruits/veggies. Gluten-free options available. All foods conform to our "nut aware" philosophy.
- Warm, positive atmosphere with lots of great activities to build skills, confidence and social development.
- Camp family picnic! Come have fun with other families!
- Lots of outdoor fun utilizing our beautiful grounds, garden, and forest for exploration.
Parparim (Butterflies): 14 months — 22 months
* Hours: 9 am — 12 noon
Tzporim (Birds): 2 year-olds
Sh'fanim (Bunnies): 3 year-olds
Doobim (Bears): 4+ year-olds