Why Camp Barnert is Right for You
"My child wants a camp experience but is not ready to go off on a bus for a long day away from home."
"My family travels during the summer so I need a flexible schedule. I don't want to pay for time I can't use."
"Our child is still young - we don't see the need to spend the kind of money that some of the day camps charge."
"My child has many years ahead to go "big kid" camp. I want a perfect transition—a big kid feel with young child safety."
"I know my child comes home happy every day from Camp Barnert. He loves his counselors, being with his friends, and now that he is older, the swim lessons at Brookside Swim Club really added to his experience."
This is just a sample of statements we hear from parents of happy children who attend Camp Barnert. Read on to see what Barnert camp can offer your child this summer!
Summer 2017 Highlights!
- Swim lessons with life-guards and Tennis lessons four times a week for four and five year-olds at a local swim club.
- Special programs for our youngest campers ages 14 - 22 months.
- Optional five-day lunch provided for an extra fee. Lunch includes child-friendly foods and fruits/veggies. Gluten-free options available. All foods conform to our "nut aware" philosophy.
- Warm, positive atmosphere with lots of great activities to build skills, confidence and social development.
- Camp family picnic! Come have fun with other families!
- Lots of outdoor fun utilizing our beautiful grounds, garden, and forest for exploration.
Parparim (Butterflies): 14 months — 22 months
* Hours: 9 am — 12 noon
Tzporim (Birds): 2 year-olds
Sh'fanim (Bunnies): 3 year-olds
Chalutzim (Pioneers): 5 - 6 year-olds
* Swim and Tennis lessons on Tuesday and Thursday mornings